November 03, 2014 0
Deliverable D3: Low-Fidelity prototype (15 points)
The D3 (LoFi prototype) document must contain following information:
- prototype creation
- scenarios, which will be covered by the prototype
- prototype uploaded on the server and documented (text description and/or demo)
- interactive prototype (ready for user testing)
- covers selected scenarios from D2
- solves issues from D1/D2
- consider shallow prototyping only (no deep and detailed solutions)
- evaluation (usability testing with at least 2 users)
- goal of evaluation (which issues from D1/D2 are we going to test)
- test setup
- test execution (document how the test was performed - short video or sequence of photos/screenshots)
- findings and recommendation
Details about user test can be found in the lecture of TUR course. For details check http://nur.felk.cvut.cz/practice-usability-testing-highlights-d3-d4 .
The submission deadline is: Sunday 23.11. 2014 + 4 hours.
Please submit the document at: http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz/ .
Instruction for submission can be found at http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz/xmikovec-d1-nur-rozenvol39-tukovr27-vohlbon41-abc-xyz .