November 04, 2013 0
Deliverable D3: Electronic prototype (15 points)
The D3 (electronic prototype) document must contain following information:
- prototype creation
- scenarios, which will be covered by the prototype
- prototype description
- uploaded on the server
- interactive prototype
- covers all identified problems (D1) on conceptual level
- consider shallow prototyping only (no deep and detailed solutions)
- evaluation (usability testing with at least 2 users)
- goal of evaluation (which requirements are we going to test)
- test setup
- test execution (document how the test was performed - short video or sequence of photos/screenshots)
- findings and recommendation
Details about user test can be found in the lecture of TUR course: https://cent.felk.cvut.cz/courses/Y39TUR/lectures2011/39TUR-2011-Lecture-05.pdf .
The submission deadline is: Sunday 17.11. 2013 + 4 hours.
Please submit the document at: http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz/ .
Instruction for submission can be found at http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz/xmikovec-d1-nur-rozenvol39-tukovr27-vohlbon41-abc-xyz .