April 09, 2010 0
The D3 (low-fidelity prototype) document must contain following information:
- prototype creation
- scenarios, which will be covered by the prototype
- prototype (if electronic, upload it, if physical upload photos)
- goal of evaluation (which requirements are we going to test)
- test setup
- test execution (document how the test was performed - short video or sequence of photos/screenshots)
- findings and recommendation
The evaluation can be done either with endusers (at least 2) or as an expert heuristic evaluation (at least 2 evaluators). For expert evaluation your NUR colleagues can be used (those who work on different projects).
Details about expert heuristic evaluation can be found in 4th lecture of TUR course (starting at slide 44) http://amun.felk.cvut.cz/Y39TUR/lectures/Y39TUR-2010-Lecture-04.ppt.