September 20, 2012 0
Deliverable D3: Electronic prototype (15 points)
The D3 (electronic prototype) document must contain following information:
- prototype creation
- scenarios, which will be covered by the prototype
- prototype description
- uploaded on the server
- interactive prototype
- covers all identified problems (D1) on conceptual level
- consider shallow prototyping only (no deep and detailed solutions)
- evaluation (usability testing with users)
- goal of evaluation (which requirements are we going to test)
- test setup
- test execution (document how the test was performed - short video or sequence of photos/screenshots)
- findings and recommendation
For students of OI study program the evaluation must be done with endusers (at least 2). The students of “E+I” study program can choose an expert heuristic evaluation (at least 2 external evaluators). For expert evaluation your NUR colleagues can be used (those who work on different projects) but from different teams.
Details about expert heuristic evaluation can be found in the lecture of TUR course https://cent.felk.cvut.cz/courses/Y39TUR/lectures2011z/39TUR-2011-W-Lecture-02.ppt .
Details about user test can be found in the lecture of TUR course: https://cent.felk.cvut.cz/courses/Y39TUR/lectures2011/39TUR-2011-Lecture-05.pdf .
The submission deadline is: Sunday 25.11. 2012 + 4 hours.
Please submit the document at: http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz/ .
Instruction for submission can be found at http://hcisemestralky.felk.cvut.cz/xmikovec-d1-nur-rozenvol39-tukovr27-vohlbon41-abc-xyz .